Vail Court Property Affordable Housing Meeting
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Monday, July 24, 2017
City Hall Annex
2nd Floor Conference Room
Cassie Arnaud, email@example.com, 617-349-4617
The City and the Cambridge Affordable Housing Trust are hosting a public meeting on Monday, July 24th to discuss the redevelopment of the Vail Court site located at 139 Bishop Allen Drive.
City Staff and Cambridge Affordable Housing Trust members will discuss the redevelopment of the property and want to hear from the community on the following:
• City-wide affordable housing needs
• Ideas for how the Vail Court property could be used to address affordable housing needs in the community
• Building and site design considerations for new affordable housing to be built on the property
Comments and considerations provided by the community will assist the City and Trust in planning for the redevelopment of the Vail Court property.
• Monday, July 24, 2017 from 6pm-8pm
• City Hall Annex at 344 Broadway, 2nd floor
A second meeting with a similar agenda will be scheduled in the fall for anyone unable to attend the July 24th meeting.
For more details and updates, please visit: www.cambridgema.gov/vailcourt