- Eastern Cambridge/Kendall Square Open Space Study
Eastern Cambridge/Kendall Square Open Space Study
Interested in open space in Eastern Cambridge and Kendall Square? Over 5 acres of new and renovated public open space will be created, primarily at four locations, in the vicinity of Kendall Square in Eastern Cambridge.
- Rogers Street between Second and Third Streets
- Triangle parcel at Land Boulevard and First Street
- Galileo Way between Broadway and Binney Street
- Point Park at Main Street and Broadway
The City, through the Community Development Department, will be starting a public process to explore ways to integrate these new spaces into the existing open space system in Kendall Square and eastern Cambridge and provide a network of well connected, managed and programmed parks and open spaces that serve a variety of users, and provide a range of experiences and environments.
Click here to learn about an upcoming open space planning study for the area and take a brief online survey!