Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Cambridge Community Television (CCTV), Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Please note - classes may be cancelled or postponed due to weather or lack of registration. Please call the Division at 617/349-4637 day-of to check the status of a workshop.
Real Estate Basics for Small Businesses Webinar
- Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 *new date and time*
- Time: 9:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
- Description: This webinar will go over the basic provision of a lease and discuss business issues, legal issues, and options and variations of a small business lease. Presented by Jesse Baerkahn of GraffitoSP.
- Free to all. Pre-registration is required. Contact Rona Abrahams firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 617/349-4637 to pre-register.
- Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Time: 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Location: Cambridge Community Television Computer Lab, 438 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA
- Description: This workshop is being filmed. Shopify is a complete e-commerce platform that allows you to set up a professional online store to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, and track as well as respond to orders on your computer or mobile device. This workshop will break down the basics of Shopify- how to setup an online store, create and edit product information, and integrate the platform with a credit card processor. Pre-requisite: you must have a business website, computer and internet literacy.
- Registration and Admission: Free to Cambridge business owners and residents, $10 for all non-Cambridge participants. Contact Rona Abrahams email@example.com, or via phone at 617/349-4637 to pre-register.
For More Information
For more information, including cancellations due to weather, please contact Rona Abrahams firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 617/349-4637.