- New Development Log Available
New Development Log Available
The Development Log, published quarterly, tracks large-scale residential and commercial development projects currently in the permitting or construction phases in the City of Cambridge. The Log contains the name and location of each project, the developer, type of use, and the amount of square footage.
Criteria for inclusion in the Development Log include:
- Commercial projects totaling over 50,000 square feet;
- Commercial projects that have a significant impact on the neighborhood in which located;
- Residential projects of eight or more units that are new construction or rehab/renovation projects and that alter the existing use by adding to the existing number of units or square footage;
- All municipal projects in which a cross section of City departments may have an interest and all which are considered otherwise significant.
Review the Development Log for all four quarters of 2013.
Review prior versions of the Development Log.