- Explore the Cambridge Non-Profits Dashboard
Explore the Cambridge Non-Profits Dashboard
Interested in learning more about non-profit organizations in Cambridge? In addition to a Non-Profit Open Data Set available on the City's Open Data portal, the community can explore the Non-Profits Dashboard, which details information about non-profits ranging from private foundations and academic societies to small churches to large research institutions. Through the new data dashboard, users can:
- Access a city map that displays the location of non-profits throughout the city.
- Search for specific non-profit organizations by name.
- Select non-profit sectors by category, including arts & culture, environment, health, religious organizations, and more.
- Learn the median assets and income for each non-profit sector through 2016.
- View the 10 highest-earning organizations in each sector.
The goal of the Non-Profits Dashboard is to provide an interactive look at the diverse range of non-profits in Cambridge and to help community members connect with local non-profit organizations.
For More Information
Contact Cliff Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617/349-4656.