- Fair and Affordable Housing Open House
Fair and Affordable Housing Open House
On Saturday, April 29 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM there will be an Open House hosted by the City of Cambridge Community Development Department and Human Rights Commission at Cambridge Rindge and Latin Main Cafeteria, 459 Broadway, Cambridge.
This event provides an opportunity for you to meet with representatives from dozens of city agencies and non-profit organizations that provide affordable housing concerning:
- eviction and foreclosure prevention services
- landlord/tenant mediation
- first-time home-buyer resources
- enforcement of housing discrimination laws
- and more!
Throughout the day, hear short presentations and panel discussions on topics including fair housing laws and basic tenant rights, how housing voucher programs work, first-time home-buyer resources, and asthma and lead poisoning prevention.