- Envision Cambridge Publishes "Cambridge Today," Seeks Public Feedback on Draft Goals
Envision Cambridge Publishes "Cambridge Today," Seeks Public Feedback on Draft Goals
Envision Cambridge has published Cambridge Today, a comprehensive report on the state of the city that provides an overview of how Cambridge has changed and where the city stands in relation to local and national trends. The report examines Cambridge’s urban form, demographics, housing, economy, mobility, and environment. Additionally, it identifies key issues and opportunities that the city currently faces. Download a PDF version of Cambridge Today or review print copies of the report at the City Hall Annex (344 Broadway) and each branch of the Cambridge Public Library.
The analysis presented in Cambridge Today has informed the Envision Cambridge working group discussions and contributed to their draft goal proposals related to the housing, economy, mobility, and climate & environment focus areas. Envision Cambridge is currently seeking public feedback on these draft goals through a new digital engagement tool.
Sign into https://envisioncambridge.consider.it/ and weigh in on the draft goals in four easy steps:
- Create an account using your email address.
- Use the dropdown menu to display the draft goals in each focus area.
- Slide your opinion along the corresponding priority spectrum. You can also include a comment or engage with other users' feedback.
- Save your opinion and respond to as many other draft goals, in any order, as you wish. You can also return to update your opinions at any time.
The public comment period will be open until November 10, 2017, and feedback will help Envision Cambridge refine the goals and shape the City's future policies and programs.
For more information, visit envision.cambridgema.gov