- Register for the Small Business Summit on April 10th
Register for the Small Business Summit on April 10th
The City of Cambridge will partner with Google to host a Small Business Summit on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. The event will be held at Google’s offices in Kendall Square from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The Summit is open to current small business owners and entrepreneurs interested in growing their small business.
The Summit offers small business owners insight, resources, and skills to make their businesses competitive in the retail, restaurant, professional and personal services market. The Summit’s programming reflects survey feedback from the Cambridge small business community and includes:
- “Beyond Basics” marketing seminars with Google and Hubspot
- Panel discussion about sustainable businesses
- Overview of opportunities for new locations and growth in Cambridge
- Small Business Marketplace resources (detailing lending, supply organizations, service providers, and more)
- Networking opportunities, including an after-hours event hosted by the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
Registration for the Small Business Summit will be open until Friday, April 6th.
Click here to register and access additional programming information.
For Additional Information
If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact Pardis Saffari at email@example.com or via phone at 617/349-4654.