CitySmart for City Employees
CitySmart connects you with the information and resources you need to get around without getting behind the wheel. Biking, walking and transit take you where you need to be. Whether it’s your morning commute or a mid-day meeting—getting there really can be half the fun!
How Do You Do CitySmart?
*Please note that you will not be able to access the city intranet unless you are connected to the city computer network.
City of Cambridge Employee? Here's How to Get CitySmart
- GET STARTED: Simply sign-up for your free NuRide account, log your transportation miles, and be entered to win one of many great prizes! When you sign up, do not forget to add "City of Cambridge, MA" as your organization to be included in our contests.
- TRANSIT: Ask HR about your transit pass subsidy! Ditch the car and never have to worry about the hassle of parking at a mid-day meeting.
- TRANSIT: Order your FREE EZRide Shuttle pass today.
- BIKE: Ask your Department administrator about City Bikes in your building.
- BIKE: Sign up for the Hubway bikeshare program today!
- WALK: You CAN really get there from here! Check out the downloadable walking routes.
- CONTESTS: Change your commute one time each month from a single occupancy car trip to bike, walk, transit, or carpool and you will be entered into a great commuter contest (your miles must be logged via NuRide).
- EMERGENCY RIDE HOME: Many employees like the idea of using public transit or carpooling, but are afraid of being stranded during an emergency. These concerns are addressed by the Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program. Learn more about how you can get home in an emergency if you get to work sustainably.
For More Information
For more information about your employee commuter benefits, please contact Jennifer Lawrence at 617/349-4671 or email@example.com.