Pothole and Pavement Problems

pothole repair

The Department of Public Works is responsible for the repair or reconstruction of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public right if ways are safe and accessible at all times.

If you would like to report potholes or a street or sidewalk defect, please call the Public Works Operations Center at 617/349-4800 or email theworks@cambridgema.gov or report on-line using Commonwealth Connect.

For More Information

For more information, please contact the Department of Public Works, 617/349-4800