The Economic Development Division is responsible for a wide range of activities designed to meet the City's need for a diversified and thriving economic base. The goals of the Division include:
- Promoting thriving commercial districts;
- Cultivating a supportive environment for small, women and minority-owned businesses;
- Promoting a real estate market that offers a diverse array of options for the development and leasing of business properties of different sizes use categories.;
- Supporting efforts to sustain a diverse array of employment opportunities accessible to Cambridge workforce;
- Marketing Cambridge as a location for business; and
- Maintaining a supportive business climate.
Please review our Economic Development Policy (2004)
For More Information
For more information please contact Rona Abrahams, email@example.com, at 617/349-4637.