Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Cambridge Community Television (CCTV), Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Supplier Diversity Office Pre-Certification Workshop
- Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Time: 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 2nd floor, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA
- Description: This FREE workshop is designed for businesses that are interested in learning about the benefits of becoming Supplier Diversity Certified (SDO) and how to apply for SDO certification. Attending this Pre-Certification Workshop is prerequisite to application for certification as a Minority-Owned, Veteran-Owned and/or Disadvantaged Business enterprises with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Presented by CDD and Operational Services Division Training Department for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Registration and Admission: Free to all. Register online here.
For More Information
For more information, including cancelations due to weather, please contact Rona Abrahams email@example.com, or via phone at 617/349-4637.