Cambridge Business Planning Program
The City of Cambridge collaborates with the Center for Women and Enterprise to offer Community Business Planning Program, a ten (10) week business planning program. The Program is a combination of workshops on financing, business concept and marketing, and one-on-one assistance. At the end of Program, participants will be able to pitch their business concept to a jury of entrepreneurship experts.
Participants interested in the Fall 2017 program: registration opens September 2017. The Spring 2018 registration will be open on February 2018.
Fall 2017 Program Details:
- Dates: Mondays from September 25 - December 4, 2017 *Registration opens September 2017*
- Time: 5:30 P. M. - 8:00 P. M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Free for up to twelve (12) HUD-eligible Cambridge residents and/or business owners.
- Childcare will be provided. Please let us know if you are interested.
- Deadline to apply for the fall class is September 15, 2017. Applying to this program is required. Priority will be given to residents who have not already participated in this program.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
To apply to the Community Business Planning Program, you must complete at least one of the two items:
1. Take the "Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?" workshop on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. at Cambridge City Hall Annex, 4th floor Conference Room, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA. If you are unable to attend this class, please contact Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4654.
2. Fill out the pre-screening survey. The survey will be available after September 1, 2017 here. Survey must be fill out by the deadline of September 15, 2017. Participants may also be interviewed prior to attending the first class.
For More Information
For more information on the Business Planning Program, please contact Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4654 or via email at email@example.com.