Cambridge Business Planning Program
The City of Cambridge collaborates with the Center for Women and Enterprise to offer Community Business Planning Program, a ten (10) week business planning program. The Program is a combination of workshops on financing, business concept and marketing, and one-on-one assistance. At the end of Program, participants will be able to pitch their business concept to a jury of entrepreneurship experts.
The Spring 2018 registration will be open on February 2018.
Spring Program Details:
- Dates: Mondays from March 12 - May 14, 2018 *Registration re-opens February 2018*
- Time: 5:30 P. M. - 8:00 P. M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Free for up to twelve (12) HUD-eligible Cambridge residents and/or business owners.
- Childcare will be provided. Please let us know if you are interested.
- Deadline to apply for the spring class is March 2, 2018. Applying to this program is required. Priority will be given to residents who have not already participated in this program.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
To apply to the Community Business Planning Program, you must complete at least one of the two items:
1. Take the "Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?" workshop on Monday, February 26, 2018 from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. at Cambridge City Hall Annex, 4th floor Conference Room, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA. If you are unable to attend this class, please contact Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4654.
2. Fill out the pre-screening survey. The survey will be available after September 1, 2017 here. Survey must be fill out by the deadline of March 2, 2018. Participants may also be interviewed prior to acceptance.
For More Information
For more information on the Business Planning Program, please contact Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4654 or via email at email@example.com.