Cambridge Business Planning Program
The City of Cambridge collaborates with the Center for Women and Enterprise to offer Community Business Planning Program, a ten (10) week business planning program. The Program is a combination of workshops on financing, business concept and marketing, and one-on-one assistance. At the end of Program, participants will be able to pitch their business concept to a jury of entrepreneurship experts.
February 24, 2017 Update: This class is full.
- Dates: Mondays, from February 27 to May 8, 2017 *Registration has closed*
- Time: 5:30 P. M. - 8:30 P. M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Free for up to eighteen (18) HUD-eligible Cambridge residents and/or business owners.
- Deadline to apply is February 17, 2017. Applying to this program is required. Priority will be given to residents who have not already participated in this program.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
To apply to the Community Business Planning Program, you must complete the following two items:
1. Take one of the "Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?" workshop Monday, February 6, 2017 from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. at Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA. If you are unable to attend this class, please contact Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4654.
2. Fill out the pre-screening survey. The survey will be available after September 12, 2016 here. Survey must be fill out by February 17, 2016. Participants may also be interviewed prior to attending the first class
For More Information
For more information on the Community Business Planning Program, please contact Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4654 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.