Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Office Hours for Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses
- Date: Thursday, June 27, 2013
- Time: 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, 2nd floor Community Room
- Description: Join the Cambridge Community Development Department for a FREE office hours event for Cambridge entrepreneurs and small business owners. Meet one-on-one with local professionals who will offer their expertise in the following areas: business development, retail management, marketing, business financing, human resources, legal issues and more.
- Registration and Admission: Free to all. Register for your 20 minute consultation here.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Rona Abrahams firstname.lastname@example.org, at 617/349-4637.