Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Art of Business and Branding: Trademark and Copyright Basics
- Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- Time: 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, 4th floor Conference Room
- Description: Think your business doesn't involve copyrights or trademarks? Think again; if your business has a name or a logo, or involved any kind of art - from fine art to web development - your business has intellectual property. This seminar will go over two different types of intellectual property - copyrights and trademarks - including their differences, options for legally protecting them, and every day tips for maintaining a good business strategy for your "intangible" business assets. Join us for a lively discussion, and bring your questions! Presented by Shannon Sadowski of New Leaf Legal.
- Registration and Admission: Free to all. Register by calling Rona Abrahams at 617/349-4637 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Rona Abrahams email@example.com, at 617/349-4637.