Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Twitter for Small Business
- Date: Monday, December 8, 2014
- Time: 8:30 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, 2nd floor Community Room
- Description: This course will help entrepreneurs demystify the secrets of Twitter, while using it as a tool to grow their business. in this workshop you will learn secrets to a successful profile, how to leverage Twitter as part of your sales tunnel, and how to increase your brand recognition. Presented by the Center for Women and Enterprise.
- Registration and Admission: Free to Cambridge residents and business owners, $25 for all Non-Cambridge participants. Register by calling Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4564 or by email at email@example.com
For More Information
For more information, please contact Rona Abrahams firstname.lastname@example.org, at 617/349-4637.