Book Bike Summer Program
The Cambridge Book Bike in partnership with the DHSP Summer Food Service Program is bringing free books and activities to kids of all ages to selected Cambridge parks this summer.
This initiative is part of Let's Move! Let's Read! Let's Eat!
Look for the Book Bike from June 26 to August 11,
from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm on:
- Mondays at Greene-Rose Heritage Park on Harvard Street
- Wednesdays at Hoyt Field on Gilmore Street
- Thursdays at Danehy Park on Sherman Street
- Fridays at Gold Star Mother's Park on Gore Street
- Fridays at Russell Field on Rindge Ave.
Some of the parks will offer free lunch for children ages 18 and younger.
For dates, times and locations, view the Book Bike flyer or view the Summer Food Program flyer.
For more information visit CambridgeBookBike.org