Summer Food Program
Let's Move! Let's Eat! Let's Read!
Cambridge Summer Food Program is offering free activities, exercise, book bike and meals Monday through Friday at selected Cambridge Parks for children ages 18 and under. They’ll be free activities, free lunch for kids and free books at five of the Cambridge parks this summer.
Daily Schedule runs from June 26 to August 11.
Let's Move Events: from 10:30 am - 11:30 am on:
- Thursday, July 13th at Danehy Park - Zumba Dancing
- Tuesday, July 18th at Russell Field - Aftrican Drums & Dancing
- Wednesday, July 26th at Sennott Park - Hip Hop Dancing
- Tuesday, August 1st at Gold Star Mother's Park - Zumba Dancing
- Monday, August 7th at Greene-Rose Park - Aftrican Drums & Dancing
Look for the Book Bike from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm on:
- Mondays at Greene-Rose Heritage Park on Harvard Street
- Wednesdays at Hoyt Field on Gilmore Street
- Thursdays at Danehy Park on Sherman Street
- Fridays at Gold Star Mother's Park on Gore Street
- Fridays at Russell Field on Rindge Ave.
View the Let's Move Flyer.
View the Summer Food Flyer.