Flu Season is Here!
Fight the Flu with these easy steps.
- The Health Department advises to Get a Flu Shot now.
- Take everyday measures.
- Wash hands often and with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid or limit contact with sick people.
- If you're sick, limit contact with others.
- Know the Symptoms.
- Flu symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue.
Visit Cambridge Public Health:
For more information
Find a Cambridge Flu Clinic
More Flu Facts