- Run to Remember Law Enforcement Race May 25
Run to Remember Law Enforcement Race May 25
Traffic in parts of Cambridge and Boston will be impacted Sunday, May 25, from 7-11 a.m., due to the Run to Remember Law Enforcement Race. Parking restrictions will be in effect in parts of Memorial Drive until Noon on Sunday.
The following road closures will be in place from approx. 7–10 a.m.:
- Mass Ave Bridge
- Memorial Drive from Longfellow Bridge to JFK St.
- River St. Bridge
- Western Ave Bridge
- Arlington St. between Storrow Drive and Beacon St.
- Arlington St. exit from the Storrow Tunnel
- Back St. at Arlington St.
The following parking restrictions will be in place on Sunday, May 25 from 1 a.m.- 12 p.m.:
- Memorial Dr. East and Westbound #1-#450.
- Riverside Boat Club
- Magazine Pool Driveway
- MWRA Pump Station Driveway