Cambridge Arts River Festival
11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday, June 3, 2017
East Cambridge waterfront, along DCR Cambridge Parkway and Lechmere Canal Park adjacent to CambridgeSide
Celebrate the arts with this FREE festival on the East Cambridge waterfront featuring:
- Hundreds of local & nationally renowned jazz, folk, blues, gospel and roots music performers on multiple stages. Performances are coordinated by Cambridge Arts and stage partners.
- Interactive dance, theater, storytelling, poetry and performances
- Public art installations designed for the festival
- Family entertainment & art-making activities
- Over 100 specialty food purveyors and craftspeople
Cambridge Arts will welcome 150,000 plus festival goers to the annual event. Cambridge Arts River Festival
is FREE and open to all.
Event will be held rain or shine.