How To Apply
The application for the 2018 Sidewalk Poetry Contest will be available starting Feb. 20, 2018.
- Poets must be a current resident of Cambridge, MA.
- Cambridge residents of ANY age are eligible.
- Poets may submit ONE poem of their own work. Text and subject matter must be appropriate for the general public.
- Poems must be in English.
- Poems can be previously published or unpublished, as long as it is original work by the entrant.
- Poems may be a maximum of 10 lines in length with up to 40 characters per line including spaces. Poems may be no more than 250 characters total overall including titles, spaces and punctuation. (This means you will not be able to use all 10 lines of 40 characters each, but you could have 10 lines of 20 characters each for example.)
- By submitting this poem you are attesting that this is an original work of poetry and that you are its rightful author or authorized representative.
Apply here. The submission deadline is Tuesday, March 20, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.