Central Square Advisory Committee
Article 20.300 of the Cambridge Zoning Ordinance.
To review all major development proposals in the Central Square Overlay District. Provides a forum within which a wide range of perspectives on development can be heard. Holds a public meeting for projects of a certain size within the Central Square Overlay District and makes a non-binding report to the Planning Board and reviews and comments on applications for variances and special permits in the district.
9 members (architect or landscape architect, 4 members from the Central Square business community and 4 members from the abutting neighborhood).
Community Development, 617-349-4600
For more information, meeting schedule, agenda and meeting minutes, visit the Central Square Advisory Committee page.
- Joel Altstein – Central Square Business Representative
- Melissa Greene – Central Square Business Representative (Architect)
- Christopher Sol Gully – Central Square Business Representative
- Esther Hanig - Area 4 Representative
- Drew Kane – Riverside Representative
- Wendy Landman, Cambridge Representative
- Robin Lapidus – Central Square Representative
- Michael Monestime – Cambridgeport Representative
- Robert Winters - Mid-Cambridge Representative