Police Review and Advisory Board Meeting
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Wednesday, April 25, 2012
51 Inman St.
2nd Floor Conference Room
V. Muna Kangsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617.349.6155
1. Public Comment*
2. Introduction of new members
3. Review and approval of minutes from April 11, 2012
4. Report from Executive Secretary Brian Corr
5. Report from Deputy Superintendent Steve DeMarco
6. Review of the Police Review and Advisory Board complaint process
7. Review of the work of the CPD Professional Standards Unit
8. Discussion of Training for Board Members and Staff
9. New Business
* Anyone wishing to address the Police Review & Advisory Board can sign up immediately before the meeting and will be called on by the Chairperson once the Public Comment Period begins. Speakers are asked to identify themselves and provide an address, and each speaker is limited to not more than three (3) minutes. Although the public comments should, whenever possible, address one or more items on the agenda for that particular meeting, if time permits, the Chair may allow a speaker to comment on matters that may not directly address an item on the agenda, but do concern the Board, the Cambridge Police Department, or issues of policing within the City of Cambridge.
The next meeting of the Board will be held on May 30, 2012 at 6:00 PM at 51 Inman St. in the 2nd floor conference room.