Explore the Secret Gardens of Cambridge Sunday, June 13
The 10th Anniversary of the Secret Gardens of Cambridge, sponsored by the Friends of the Cambridge Public Library, will be held Sunday, June 13, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., rain or shine. This self-guided tour includes access to 19 private gardens, special green spaces and historic locations throughout the city.
Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 on day of event and are available at all Cambridge Public Library locations. On the day of the event, tickets will only be sold at five businesses listed below (check Sunday hours), and also at the Boudreau Branch Library, 245 Concord Ave. and the Hooper-Lee-Nichols House, 159 Brattle St.:
* Bonny’s Garden Center, 41 Bay State Rd;
* Clothware, 52 Brattle St;
* Nomad, 1741 Mass. Ave; Pemberton Farms, 2225 Mass. Ave;
* Porter Square Books, Porter Square Shopping Center;
* Rodney’s Bookstore, 698 Mass. Ave.