Cambridge Recreation Spring 2014 for Children and Adults
Photo of War Memorial Pool by Anton Grasso-Esto.
The War Memorial Recreation Center located at 1640 Cambridge St., Cambridge, provides residents access to a state-of-the art, fully accessible and climate controlled facility that houses:
- a six lane lap pool, a diving tank (both 80 degrees) and a round instruction pool (85 degrees)
- a gymnasium
- basketball, volleyball and tennis courts
- men’s and women’s locker rooms
- family / handicapped changing space
- a weight room equipped with Cybex cardiovascular equipment and strength building machines, in addition to a full line of hand weights
- a mirrored multipurpose room
Our three pools always have lifeguards on duty when open and lifts are available to assist patrons with pool entry.
A complete listing of our current class offerings, adult coed volleyball information, and pricing is available in our brochure.
You can register online for classes at the War Memorial by clicking here.
Online registration has already begun and Walk-In registration will begin on Wednesday Mar. 3. For more information, contact Mark Santoro, email@example.com.