Cambridge Recreation Online Registration Winter 2014
Online Registration for the Winter 2014 Season at The Cambridge War Memorial Recreation Center has begun. The Center provides residents access to a state-of-the-art, fully accessible and climate controlled facility that houses:
- A six lane indoor lap pool, a diving tank (both 80 degrees) and a round instruction pool (85 degrees)
- A gymnasium
- Basketball, volleyball and tennis courts
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Family/accessible changing space
- A weight room equipped with Cybex cardiovascular equipment and strength building machines, in addition to a full line of hand weights
- A mirrored multipurpose room
Our three pools always have life guards on duty when open and lifts are available to assist patrons with pool entry.
Adult activities include aqua aerobics, swimming, tennis and Zumba. Children’s activities include gymnastics, karate, swimming, tennis, etc. A complete listing of our current class offerings is available in our brochure.
You can register on-line for classes at the War Memorial by clicking here.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the front desk at 617-349-6279 during operating hours.