Nominate an Outstanding City Employee
Cambridge City Manager Richard C. Rossi is seeking nominations for the 2014 Outstanding City Employee Awards program which recognizes employees for exemplary performance and contributions that go above and beyond job requirements.
Cambridge city government is made up of dedicated employees who strive to provide a high level of quality services to all its citizens. The annual awards ceremony provides a special opportunity to give some well deserved recognition to a handful of deserving individuals. Winners will be recognized at a special awards ceremony on Friday, May 9, 2014.
Outstanding City Employee Awards are designed to recognize contributions that are above and beyond job requirements. Criteria for determining outstanding performance include:
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service to the public and/or fellow employees.
- Developed an innovative or creative solution to a problem.
- Made superior contribution to the success of a project, completing work on time and within budget.
- Donated significant time to activities that benefit the Cambridge community. Encouraged and valued community involvement.
- Demonstrated an exceptional ability to work in a multicultural organization.
- Consistently contributed to better city operations.
All city employees are eligible for nomination. Anyone who lives or works in Cambridge may nominate an employee for recognition and there is no limit as to how many employees may be nominated. A separate Nomination Form or letter must be submitted for each employee. An employee may not nominate her or his own supervisor or department head for recognition.
Online Nomination Forms can be accessed from link below. A signed nomination letter may be submitted instead of the nomination form. Completed nominations must be submitted to the Personnel Department by Friday, April 11, 2014. In addition, you may e-mail nominations to email@example.com or fax to the Personnel Department at 617-349-4312. For more information, contact Maryellen Carvello at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-349-4301.