Information regarding election results, election procedures, census and voter registration, campaign and political finance reports, ethics filings, and board minutes are available to the public.
The fees for public documents are as follows:
Elected officials, candidates for public office, and political organizations receive one courtesy copy.
- Book (Regular or Spiral Bind) - $55.00
- Resident file on CD - $20
Elected officials, candidates for public office, and Political Organizations receive one courtesy copy per election plus supplemental after deadline for registration.
- Complete list - $15.00
- Single ward list - $2.00
- Single precinct list - $. 75
- Voter File on CD: $20.00
- Certified Letters of Residency: $2.00
- District Maps: $.25
- Alphabetical Street Index: $2.50
- Voter History on CD: $10.00
- Absentee Ballot History on CD: $10.00
- Copies of all other materials: $0.20 per page