1 1


City of Cambridge

Apply for a Hotel, Innholder or Lodging House License


Hotel Inholder Licenses are issued by the Cambridge License Commission pursuant to and in accordance with Massachusetts General Law c. 140 , §§ 22 - 32. It takes approximately four to six weeks for an application to be processed and a license to be issued, if approved.

Last Updated: 3/4/2017

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: