Press Releases and Announcements
Who is Your Cambridge Food Hero?
We are looking for Cambridge Food Heroes to honor in celebration of Food Day, October 24th, 2015. A Food Hero is someone who:
- helps promote healthier diets and/or access to healthier foods
- supports local farms, gardens or urban agriculture
- works to reduce hunger or fights for food justice
- supports sustainable agriculture or fishing
- fights for better working conditions for food workers or farm workers
- nominees can work in the schools, own a business, be a chef, a student, a food writer or educator
Let us know who you think should be a Cambridge Food Hero!
By Mail: Print and complete the Cambridge Food Hero Nomination form, and mail it to the Mayor’s Office (795 Massachusetts Avenue, 2nd Floor) by October 5th.
By Email: Complete the Cambridge Food Hero Nomination form by October 5th.
If you have any questions, please call the Mayor's Office at (617) 349-4321.
Read More About Mayor Maher's Office Below: