Meeting Schedule and Meeting Minutes
Regular Meeting of the Police Review & Advisory Board
June 29, 2016 • 6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
51 Inman St., 2nd Floor Conference Room
1. Public Comment*
2. Review and Approval of Minutes from May 25, 2016
3. Report from Executive Secretary Brian Corr
4. Report from Deputy Superintendent Paul Ames
5. New Business
6. Motion to Meet in Executive Session under Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Section 21(a)(1) to Consider Complaints Pending Before the Board
7. Executive Session under M.G.L Ch. 30A, §21(a)(1)
* Anyone wishing to address the Police Review & Advisory Board can sign up immediately before the meeting and is called upon by the Chair once the Public Comment period begins. Speakers are asked to identify themselves and provide an address, and each speaker is limited to not more than three (3) minutes. Although the public comments should, whenever possible, address one or more items on the agenda for that particular meeting, if time permits, the Chair may allow a speaker to comment on matters that may not directly address an item on the agenda, but do concern the Board, the Cambridge Police Department, or issues of policing within the City of Cambridge.
The next meeting of the Board will be held on September 28, 2016 at 6:00 PM at 51 Inman St. in the 2nd floor conference room.
The Police Review & Advisory Board generally meets at 6:00 p.m. at 51 Inman St. on the last Wednesday of each month.
Minutes of Prior Meetings