Beginning on Tuesday, May 31st, crews will perform full-depth reconstruction of the roadway on Fulkerson Street between Charles and Spring streets.
After the grinding operations took place, it was determined that crews would engage in full-depth reconstruction to ensure that roadway conditions will be favorable for many years to come.
We kindly ask that motorists drive through the construction zone slowly outside of general working hours.
Fine grading of the roadway is scheduled for Thursday, June 2nd and base paving is anticipated to occur either Friday, June 3rd or during the week of June 6th.
What to Expect during Roadway Reconstruction:
- General work hours 7am-4pm, Monday through Friday.
- Street will be closed to through traffic during general work hours.
- Access will be maintained for abutters.
- The contractor and resident engineers will work with local businesses to minimize any disruption to local deliveries.
Information & Assistance:
If you have any questions about the construction or need assistance, including if you have any special needs or disabilities that requires a special accommodation, please contact Dan Riviello at (617) 349-4825 or email@example.com. In case of emergency, please call the Cambridge Public Works Department at 617-349-4800.
Thank you in advance for your patience during this operation.
Fulkerson Street between Cambridge Street to Spring Street
The City’s contractor, D’Allessandro Construction, will perform roadway paving on Fulkerson Street on Thursday September 10, 2015. Work hours will be 7 AM to 4:00 PM, and we expect the road work to take one day to complete.
Vehicle access in and out of properties will be limited during work hours while crews perform the roadway paving. This operation will also cause traffic disruption. Please plan vehicle trips accordingly.
- On Thursday, September 10, crews will pave the roadway on Fulkerson Street.
- We expect the road work to take one day to complete.
What to Expect during Roadway Reconstruction
- Work hours will be 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Vehicle access in and out of properties will be limited during work hours. Please plan vehicle and parking trips accordingly.
- “No Parking” signs will be posted 24 hours in advance of the work; please be sure to check dates/times.
- Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
If you have any questions regarding construction, please contact Hussein Musa, Project Manager, at 857-363-1025 / firstname.lastname@example.org or the Department of Public Works at 617-349-4800. If you have any special need or disability, please contact us to arrange for any special accommodations that will be necessary.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience during this construction, and thank you for your continued patience and understanding.