Pavement markings to be completed in early October, weather permitting.
Mead Street between Walden Street and Cogswell Street
The City’s contractor, D’Allessandro Construction, will perform roadway paving on Mead Street on Thursday September 10, 2015. Work hours will be 7 AM to 4:00 PM, and we expect the road work to take one day to complete.
Vehicle access in and out of properties will be limited during work hours while crews perform the roadway paving. This operation will also cause traffic disruption. Please plan vehicle trips accordingly.
- On Thursday, September10, crews will pave the roadway on Mead Street.
- We expect the road work to take one day to complete.
What to Expect during Roadway Reconstruction
- Work hours will be 7 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Vehicle access in and out of properties will be limited during work hours. Please plan vehicle and parking trips accordingly.
- “No Parking” signs will be posted 24 hours in advance of the work; please be sure to check dates/times.
- Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
If you have any questions regarding construction, please contact Hussein Musa, Project Manager, at 857-363-1025 / email@example.com or the Department of Public Works at 617-349-4800. If you have any special need or disability, please contact us to arrange for any special accommodations that will be necessary.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience during this construction, and thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
City of Cambridge Dept. of Public Works
147 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
For additional information or assistance, please contact Hussein Musa, project manager, at 617.349.4831.
For 24 hour emergency assistance, please call Public Works at 617.349.4800.