Recycling Advisory Committee Meeting
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Ms. Randi Mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-349-4866
Committee members are appointed by the City Manager. All meetings are open to the public. Members of the public may speak during the public comment section for up to two minutes. If you wish to speak, please contact Ms. Randi Mail at 617-349-4866 or email@example.com by 1pm the day before the meeting. You may also email, fax or mail written comments for inclusion in public comments in lieu of appearing to speak in person.
The Committee Chair must first grant permission to non-members who request to speak at the meeting.
October 14, 2015 RAC Meeting Agenda
City Hall, Council Chambers
- Housekeeping, 8am (10 min)
- Public comment
- Approve minutes
- City Updates, 8:10am (20 min)
- Curbside compost pickup, outreach
- Discussion Topics (55 min)
- 8:30am (45 min) Brainstorm on outreach for curbside composting after 10/19 launch
- 9:15am (10 min) CHA recycling & BYOB ordinance update
3. Closing, 9:25 (5 min)
- Action Plan/Decisions
Held at City Hall, 795 Massachusetts Ave, Council Chambers, 2nd floor
- November 10 - Tuesday (11th is Veteran's Day)
- December 9
How can we help you? I'd like...
Keeping you connected wherever you are. Learn more about Mobile Cambridge