Recycling Advisory Committee Meeting
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Department of Public Works
147 Hampshire Street
Main Conference Room
Ms. Randi Mail, email@example.com, 617-349-4866
Committee members are appointed by the City Manager. All meetings are open to the public. Members of the public may speak during the public comment section for up to two minutes. If you wish to speak, please contact the Recycling Director, Ms. Randi Mail at 617-349-4866 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm the day before the meeting. You may also email, fax or mail written comments to the Recycling Director for inclusion in in public comments in lieu of appearing to speak in person. The Committee Chair must first grant permission to non-members who request to speak at the meeting.
Draft Agenda for October 8, 2014
- Housekeeping, 8:00am (15 min)
- Public comment
- Approve minutes
- Quick Repair Café Debrief
- Review of RAC Working Goals, 8:15am (70 min) - The public may watch discussion for the agenda item, but there will be no public comment. Members only.
- Brainstorm Action Items for Each
- Identify Team Lead for Each & Next Steps
Closing, 9:25am (5 min)
- Action Plan / Decisions
- Announcements & Check-ins
- Adjourn, 9:30am
8am, Council Chambers in City Hall, 795 Mass Ave unless otherwise noted
- October 8 (DPW, 147 Hampshire St main conference room, due to city hall renovations), DG minutes
- November 12 (DPW, 147 Hampshire St main conference room, due to city hall renovations), MV minutes
- December 10, JD minutes
- January 14, JV, LN or SCh for minutes?
- February 11, DK minutes
- March 11, KC minutes
- April 8, MS minutes
- May 13, JM minutes
- June 10, MO minutes
How can we help you? I'd like...
Keeping you connected wherever you are. Learn more about Mobile Cambridge