Recycling Advisory Committee Meeting
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Department of Public Works
147 Hampshire Street
Main Conference Room
Ms. Randi Mail, email@example.com, 617-349-4866
Committee members are appointed by the City Manager. All meetings are open to the public. Members of the public may speak during the public comment section for up to two minutes. If you wish to speak, please contact the Recycling Director, Ms. Randi Mail at 617-349-4866 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm the day before the meeting. You may also email, fax or mail written comments to the Recycling Director for inclusion in in public comments in lieu of appearing to speak in person. The Committee Chair must first grant permission to non-members who request to speak at the meeting.
Draft Agenda for November 12, 2014
- Housekeeping, 8:00am (10 min)
- Public comment
- Approve minutes
- Discussion Topics, 8:10am
- Prioritization of RAC Action Items (60 min) - The public may watch discussion for the agenda item, but there will be no public comment. Members only.
- Ordinances- Checkout bag, RAC review of all of Refuse & Litter (15 min)
- Closing, 9:25am (5 min)
- Action Plan / Decisions
- Announcements & Check-ins
- Adjourn, 9:30am
Held at DPW, 147 Hampshire St main conference room, due to city hall renovations
- November 12, MV minutes
- December 10, JD minutes
Held at City Hall, 795 Massachusetts Ave, Council Chambers, 2nd floor
- January 14, JV, LN or SCh for minutes?
- February 11, DK minutes
- March 11, KC minutes
- April 8, MS minutes
- May 13, JM minutes
- June 10, MO minutes
How can we help you? I'd like...
Keeping you connected wherever you are. Learn more about Mobile Cambridge