Western Ave Reconstruction Project
Visit the Western Ave Project website for more detailed information.
The reconstruction of Western Avenue between Green Street and Memorial Drive will take 2 years to complete and includes:
• A new storm water outfall to the Charles River;
• New sewer and drain lines and catch basins;
• New water main and services;
• Newly constructed sidewalks and pedestrian ramps;
• Full depth reconstruction of the roadway;
• A separated bicycle lane;
• New street trees, landscaping and irrigation; and,
• Enlarged Cronin Park.
How can we help you? I'd like...
Dept of Public Works
147 Hampshire St
Hours of Service
Friday: 8:30am-12 noon
24 Hour emergency 617.349.4860
RECYCLING CENTER HOURS
Tuesday & Thursday: 4:00pm-7:30pm
Cambridge Mobile Apps
Keeping you connected wherever you are. Learn more about Mobile Cambridge