Broadway Roadway Paving (cont'd)
Broadway Roadway Paving Operations
Due to poor weather conditions on Wednesday, October 30, crews were unable to complete the roadway paving operations. The operations will resume tomorrow, Thursday, October 31, beginning at 6am. The crews will make every effort to open the roadway as soon as possible. Please see below for detour information.
On Wednesday, October 30, MassDOT’s contractor, DeFelice Construction, will be paving Broadway between Ames Street and Third Street. Work hours will be 6 AM to 6 PM, and we expect paving to take 1 day to complete. Eastbound traffic on Broadway will continue to be detoured to Main Street and Binney Street during work hours; a westbound travel lane will continue to remain open. Ames Street will be closed at Broadway to through traffic. Please note paving is weather dependent and may be rescheduled due to rain.
Vehicle access in and out of properties in the work zone will be prohibited during work hours.
What to Expect during Roadway Reconstruction
• Work hours will be 6 AM to 6 PM.
• During work hours, a westbound travel lane will remain open with eastbound traffic detoured to Main Street and Binney Street.
• Ames Street will be closed at Broadway to through traffic. The Ames Street parking garages and loading dock will be accessible at all times via Main Street.
• Bus/shuttle stops on Main Street will be affected by the detour; please check signs for details.
• “No Parking” signs will be posted; please be sure to check posted dates and times.
• Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
How can we help you? I'd like...
Keeping you connected wherever you are. Learn more about Mobile Cambridge