Not accepted in household trash. Donate items in good condition or call a private hauler.
- Building Materials Resource Center
617.442.8917, 100 Terrace Street, Roxbury, MA
Accepts a large variety of surplus building materials.
- Boston Restore
617.288.8400, 10 Harvard Street in Dorchester, MA accepts good quality office furniture and supplies. They sometimes take building supplies, kitchen equipment, computer hardware and other materials, but only when we have specific client requests for such items.
Call to learn more or to get involved.
- Longleaf Lumber
1-866-OLD-FLOOR, 617.871.6611, 115 Fawcett Street, Cambridge
Antique lumber company with a showroom in Cambridge and a mill in Maine
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore
978-227-5556, 637 Lancaster Road, Leominster, MA
Accepts donations of building materials and sells all things related to construction as well as household items like appliances and furniture.
- New England Demolition & Salvage, 508.992.1099, 73 Cove Street, New Bedford
- Nor 'East Architectural Antiques, 603.394.0006, 16 Exeter Road (Route 150), South Hampton, NH
- Olde Bostonian, 617.282.9300, 66 Von Hillern Street, Boston
- Radical Radiator Restorations
617.733.7163, 3 Charlton Street, Everett. Steam and hot waste radiators
- Restoration Resources, 617.542.3033, 1946 Washington Street, Boston.
How can we help you? I'd like...
Keeping you connected wherever you are. Learn more about Mobile Cambridge