Cambridge Business Planning Program
Are you interested in starting a business? The Cambridge 10-week Business Planning Program may be right for you!
The City of Cambridge and the Center for Women and Enterprise work together to provide this training program to eligible Cambridge business residents and business owners. During the class, eligible Cambridge residents and business owners will learn to:
- explore your business idea
- how to market yourself and your business
- build a network of fellow business owners
- complete a business plan to guide you in starting and growing your company
During the program, you can also receive one-on-one advice from experts and teachers. In the last class, participants will pitch their business idea to the class and business experts.
Fall Program Details:
- Time: 5:30 P. M. - 8:00 P. M.
- Dates: Mondays October 17 - December 19, 2022
- Location: Online (access to a computer is necessary)
- Free for up to twelve (12) HUD-eligible Cambridge residents and/or business owners. You do not need to own a business to apply.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
Applications to the Fall 2022 Program are currently being accepted. To apply to the Cambridge 10-Week Business Planning Program, you must complete both steps:
1. Complete the pre-screening application. Applications will close on October 11, 2022.
2. Attend the "Steps to Starting Your Own Business!" prerequisite workshop:
- Monday, October 3, 2022
- 5:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
To register for this prerequisite online workshop, please contact Rona Abrahams at email@example.com or at 617/349-4637, or register online.
PLEASE NOTE: Spaces fill up quickly for the Business Planning Program. Not everyone who applies will be accepted, so make sure to apply early.
For More Information
For more information on the Business Planning Program, please contact Lola Campos (617) 349-4616 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Week Business Planning Class Graduates Spring 2018