- Small Business Summit Presentations Available
Small Business Summit Presentations Available
The City of Cambridge partnered with Google to host a Small Business Summit, open to current small business owners and entrepreneurs, on Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
The Summit offered small business owners insight, resources, and skills to make their businesses competitive in the retail, restaurant, professional and personal services markets. Its programming was designed following survey feedback from the Cambridge small business community. It featured:
- “Beyond Basics” marketing seminars with Google and Hubspot
- Panel discussion about sustainable businesses
- Overview of opportunities for new locations and growth in Cambridge
- Small Business Marketplace resources (detailing lending, supply organizations, service providers, and more)
- Networking opportunities, including an after-hours event hosted by the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
Summit Presentations Now Available:
Missed the Summit? Click here to watch the Summit presentations.
If you would like to connect with an organization at the Summit Marketplace, please contact Pardis Saffari at email@example.com or via phone at 617/349-4654.
For Additional Information
If you have any questions about the Summit, please contact Pardis Saffari at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 617/349-4654.