- Condo Ownership Workshop Offered August 7th & 14th
Condo Ownership Workshop Offered August 7th & 14th
Are you interested in learning more about condominiums and the special nature of this type of ownership? The City of Cambridge and the Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA) are offering a 2-part workshop series for interested condo owners on the following dates:
- Tuesday, August 7 & 14 from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. at the City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway
The workshops will cover the following:
- the legal structure of condominiums
- property management and maintenance
- financial management and taxes; condominium insurance
This 2-part class is open to anyone considering purchasing a condominium or for a current owner of a condominium.
For More Information
For more information or to register for one of the workshops, please click here for the Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA) Website.