Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Cambridge Community Television (CCTV), Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Please note - classes may be cancelled or postponed due to weather or lack of registration. Please call the Division at 617-349-4637 day-of to check the status of a workshop.
How to Create Engaging Video Content for Your Business
- Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Time: 6:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
- Location: Cambridge Community Television Computer Lab, 438 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA
- Description: 93% of marketers are using video. Video is having a huge impact on how a company shares their messaging and how to share proper Call to Action. In this class, you will learn the basics of what goes into a video production, how to create a beneficial video on a shoestring budget, and techniques for capturing a professional looking video with mobile device. We recommend you bring a mobile phone with video capabilities to class. Workshop instructor: Patricia Egessa.
- Registration and Admission: Free to Cambridge business owners and residents, $10 for all non-Cambridge participants. Contact Rona Abrahams email@example.com, or via phone at 617/349-4637 to pre-register.
For More Information
For more information, including cancellations due to weather, please contact Rona Abrahams firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 617/349-4637.