Cambridge Business Planning Program
The City of Cambridge collaborates with the Center for Women and Enterprise to offer Cambridge Business Planning Program online. This 10-week business planning program covers information about financing, marketing techniques, business plan development, and honing a business pitch. Over the course of the Program entrepreneurs will also have access to one-on-one advice. At the end of Program, participants will have developed a full business plan and have an opportunity to pitch their business concept to a jury of entrepreneurship experts.
Spring Program Details:
- Time: 5:30 P. M. - 8:00 P. M.
- Dates: Mondays - February 28, 2022 – May 9, 2022
- Location: Online (access to a computer is necessary)
- Free for up to twelve (12) HUD-eligible Cambridge residents and/or business owners.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
Applications to the Spring 2022 Program are now closed. To apply to the Cambridge 10-Week Business Planning Program, you must complete both steps:
1. Complete the pre-screening application. Applications are now closed for Spring 2022. Applications closed on Monday, February 14, 2022 at 5:00pm.
2. Attend the "Steps to Starting Your Own Business!" prerequisite workshop:
- Monday, February 14, 2022
- 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
To register for this prerequisite online workshop, Register online here. For more information, please contact Rona Abrahams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Spaces fill up quickly. Early applications are recommended.
For More Information
For more information on the Business Planning Program, please contact Bonnie-May Shantz at (617) 349-9122 or via email at email@example.com.
10 Week Business Planning Class Graduates Spring 2018