Cambridge Business Planning Program
The City of Cambridge collaborates with the Center for Women and Enterprise to offer Community Business Planning Program. This 10-week business planning program covers information about financing, marketing techniques, business plan development, and honing a business pitch. Over the course of the Program entrepreneurs will also have access to one-on-one advice. At the end of Program, participants will have an opportunity to pitch their business concept to a jury of entrepreneurship experts.
Fall Program Details:
- Dates: Mondays, September 16 - December 9, 2019
- Time: 5:30 P. M. - 8:00 P. M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Free for up to twelve (12) HUD-eligible Cambridge residents and/or business owners.
- Childcare can be provided. Please let us know if you are interested.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
To apply to the Cambridge 10-Week Business Planning Program, you must complete both steps:
1. Take the "Steps to Starting Your Own Business!" workshop on Thursday, September 5, 2019 from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. at Cambridge City Hall Annex, 2nd floor Conference Room, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139.
2. Fill out the pre-screening survey by September 9, 2019.
For More Information
For more information on the Business Planning Program, please contact Bonnie-May Shantz at (617) 349-9122 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Week Business Planning Class Graduates Spring 2018