Cambridge Business Planning Program
The City of Cambridge collaborates with the Center for Women and Enterprise to offer Community Business Planning Program, a ten (10) week business planning program. The Program is a combination of workshops on financing, business concept and marketing, and one-on-one assistance. At the end of Program, participants will be able to pitch their business concept to a jury of entrepreneurship experts.
Spring Program Details:
- Dates: Mondays, March 11 - May 20, 2019 This class is full.
- Time: 5:30 P. M. - 8:00 P. M.
- Location: Cambridge City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Free for up to ten (10) HUD-eligible Cambridge residents and/or business owners.
- Childcare will be provided. Please let us know if you are interested.
This program is funded through Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, so eligibility is based on HUD guidelines. Please read the Eligibility Guidelines for more information about whether you qualify for this program.
Applying to the Program
To apply to the Community Business Planning Program, you must complete both steps:
1. Take the "Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?" workshop on Monday, February 25, 2019 from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. at Cambridge City Hall Annex, 4th floor Conference Room, 344 Broadway, Cambridge, MA.
2. Fill out the pre-screening survey by March 1, 2019.
For More Information
For more information on the Business Planning Program, please contact Pardis Saffari at 617/349-4654 or via email at email@example.com.