Business Development Workshops
The Economic Development Division works with the Center for Women & Enterprise, Cambridge Community Television (CCTV), Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and local organizations to provide business development programs and services to Cambridge residents, entrepreneurs, and businesses.
Click here for a list of previously recorded workshops that are now available for viewing.
Please note - classes may be cancelled or postponed due to weather or lack of registration. Please call the Division at 617/349-4637 day-of to check the status of a workshop.
- Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: CCTV, 438 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge
- Description: For anyone who has had experience working with WordPress, you know it is one of the easiest to use website design tools. In
this advanced class, we will cover customization of WordPress websites with a focus on assisting participants with individual
WordPress challenges. Presented by Patricia Egessa.
- Prerequisite: Must have basic knowledge of WordPress and a WordPress site.
- Free to Cambridge residents and business owners, $10 for all non-Cambridge participants.
- Registration: Register online here, or contact Rona Abrahams at 617-349-4637 or email@example.com.
Building an Effective Business Plan
For More Information
For more information, including cancellations due to weather, please contact Rona Abrahams firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 617/349-4637.