Gold Star Pool
Gold Star Mothers Pool, located at 123 Berkshire Street, is open for the 2022 summer season.
Cambridge residents are invited to enjoy open swim at the facility, which features two ADA-compliant pools. Have fun and explore aquatics in the Beginner Pool (maximum depth of 3-6 ft.) and practice your strokes in our Lap Pool (or get relief from the heat by jumping into the Lap Pool’s 10 ft. deep end!).
Summer 2022 Open Swim Hours through Monday, September 5
Monday–Friday: 2 –7 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Gold Star Pool will close for the 2022 season beginning Tuesday, September 6.
Capacity: Capacity is limited at the pool. If the pool reaches maximum capacity, staff reserve the right to stop allowing additional patrons into the pool. State law dictates our capacity.
Gold Star Mothers Pool Rules
- Swimmies, tubes, and other flotation devices are not allowed in the pool at any time.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older to the pool and in the water.
- Food, glass bottles, gum chewing, alcohol, or smoking are not allowed inside the pool area for the health and safety of the patrons.
- Pool checks will be at the discretion of the management staff.
- No running, pushing, ducking, ball playing, or other inappropriate behavior is allowed.
- No diving into the shallow end or from the corners of the pool.
- No spitting on the deck or in the pool.
- Patrons are not allowed in the lifeguard chairs or jump from them.
- Patrons with eye or other obvious infections, open wounds, impetigo, ring worm, or other communicable disease will not be allowed into the facility.
- Band-Aids cannot be worn in the pool.
- Patrons are not allowed in the office or First Aid area unless receiving treatment.