Cambridge Community Learning Center Open House
for agencies that support Cambridge residents
Open House on Wednesday, March 28 - Drop in anytime between 3 and 5
at Community Learning Center, 5 Western Ave., Cambridge
Top Reasons you should come:
- You’ll be able to suggest the right classes for residents, whether it’s ESOL, HiSet and GED preparation, college preparation classes, or training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Cut out the hassle of scheduling a meeting. Network easily with staff, volunteers, and people who work at community organizations.
- Promote and do outreach for the great work you are doing. Our advisors and career advisors want to know!
- It will much more fun than sending emails back and forth to ask questions. Find out about the eligibility and enrollment process for our programs.
- We will feed you!
- You will leave inspired by our students’ stories, how much they’ve accomplished, and how much more they’re determined to do (and WILL do)!
- Meet our new director, Maria Kefallinou.
- You’ll learn something new about what we do, even if you know the CLC well!
- Check out our green, state of the art educational facility, including our stained glass art and community quilt.
Bring a friend or co-worker, and RSVP to Lgimbel@cambridgema.gov