Bridge to College Program help adults prepare to go to College
Starts in September
The Cambridge Community Learning Center (CLC) offers a free program to help adults prepare to go to College.
The program runs from September 2020 to June 2021.
Bridge to College Program Students::
- Will enroll in Bunker Hill Community College and earn 3 credits upon completion of program
- Improve their writing, reading comprehension, and math skills
- Get advising and support to apply for college, financial aid, and scholarships
- Every other Tuesday from 6:15 p.m - 7:45 p.m
- Wednesdays from 6:15 p.m - 9:15 p.m
- Thursdays from 6:15 p.m - 9:15 p.m
For more information, View the Bridge Program Flyer or to register contact
Eleanor Stafford at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 857-285-3217.