Citywide Senior Center
Located in Central Square, the Citywide Senior Center serves as a "one stop” multi-service center for seniors living in Cambridge and the surrounding area. The Senior Center offers the following programs and services:
- breakfast and lunch Monday - Saturday
- senior food pantry
- ESL and computer classes
- Tai Chi, Yoga, strength training & dance aerobics.
- line dancing
- an assortment of exercise programs
- trips in and around New England
- arts and crafts classes
- health and wellness Lectures
- volunteer opportunities
- special events
The Citywide Senior Center’s ethnic and cultural programs include: the Asian Elders, the African-American Seniors, the Haitian Seniors, and the Latino Seniors.
For more information on our programs and services, please call the Senior Center or view the Newsline calendar of events