Center For Families
The Center for Families offers Cambridge families with children birth-8 parenting education and support.
- Drop-in Babytime Infant Playgroups / Parent Support Groups
- Baby Massage/Nurturing Touch & Infant Development Series
- Agenda for Children and Center for Families’ Community Playgroups
- Drop-in playgroups
- Parenting Education Workshops
- Mothers’ Discussion & Craft Activity Groups
- Cambridge Dads
- Family Events
- Baby University Program
- Information and Referrals to Community Services and
- Concrete Support in Times of Need.
The Center for Families has staff that speak 13 different languages.
The Center for Families is funded by the City of Cambridge, the Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grant from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (DEEC), Children’s Trust, Cambridge Public Schools, and the Cambridge Health Alliance.