Filming Request

The Film Request Form is for informational purposes only. Most filming requests in the public right-of-way may also require a Sidewalk Obstruction Permit and potentially other City permits as well. Once the request form is received and reviewed, someone will contact you about how to proceed.

For large, commercial film shoots, a 60 day notice is required. A meeting may be required with film organizers and the City’s Special Events Committee which is comprised of representatives from the Police Department, Fire Department, Traffic, Parking, and Transportation Department, License Department, Electrical Department, Inspectional Services and the Public Works Department.   

For much smaller type film shoots, ie. person on the street, interviews, etc., a two week notice is required.  Visit the Special Event page for more information.

Page was last modified on 7/24/2019 2:41 PM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: